Saturday, September 19, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

Your help please!

Last Sunday I baked - cupcakes and muffins. I want to experiment some more this weekend, but can't decide which cupcake recipe to try. Which would you choose?

Cream Soda Toffee Cupcakes with Brown Butter Frosting. (Recipe here.)

White Chocolate Mud Cake with Whipped White Chocolate Ganache

Choc Chip Cherry Cake with Milk Chocolate Ganache

Vegan, gluten-free Red Velvet Cupcakes (although I don't have the ingredients for the vegan vanilla frosting, so would have to make something else)

I also found some gorgeous rhubarb at the grocery store, so I'll be making a rhubarb apple crisp too. Mmmm . . . Don't forget - the door is open!

8 comments:

  1. They all sound delightful but as I am a toffee lover and as a child I adored cream soda, I'd have to go with the first one. It sounds like a "revolting" combination, but I can imagine how those flavours would blend together into bliss in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet my love, you are puttin me in the mood to bake! I love it when the seasons start to change and it feels 'right' to fire up the oven again. Thanks for the inspiration.

    My vote? I'm with sherry ♥ lee; the Creme Soda Toffee Cupcakes sound quite yummmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my vote: the vegan recipe. do let us know what you decide.

    all sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them, except the one where you have to go out. I don't want you wasting time that you could be spending baking these things for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the gluten free red velvet please! I don't care so much about the vegan part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no! it's a tie! whatever shall i do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum, the toffee, cream soda cup cakes make my mouth water. Now that I finally have a decent oven I think I will making those very soon. Put recipe on my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CCCC with choc ganache for sure. the good thing is, whatever you choose, you will have cupcakes to eat. never a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Please share!