Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Zen of Cooking Week Two


I so enjoyed spending last Sunday in the kitchen that I'd planned on doing it again today. And I am. But I got a late start and am not quite "in the zone" today. Like, I know that butter has to sit out at room temp for a bit to soften before you bake with it. Why was mine still in the fridge until five minutes ago? And I still have two cupcakes left from last Sunday (was three until about ten minutes ago), so should I even be baking more? (Stupid question, I know!)
So for now, cupcakes are in a holding pattern. Can you guess which ones I decided to make?


1 comment:

  1. Cream Soda Toffee Cupcakes with Brown Butter Frosting ---- yes? OH please say yes! I'll be right over...well, as soon as they come outta the oven~!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Please share!