Julochka said, "tag! you're it" after she responded to Molly's Meme. And since memes are kind of fun, and relatively easy, this is perfect for a Saturday night that's getting kind of late.
Like some of the others who've memed before me, my favorites in any category can, and do, change from time to time. So for now . . .
5'ish favorite songs:
1. "Never Surrender" by Corey Hart (like Julie had a special song, this is a song that got me through a hard time)
2. "Life is a Highway" by Tom Cochrane
3. "Samba pa Ti" by Santana
4. "Caoineadh Cu Chulainn" by Davey Spillane (from the Riverdance CD)
5. "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry (current, may change next week)
5'ish favorite films:
1. "Rocket Gibralter" (with Burt Lancaster & McCauley Caulkin pre Home Alone)
2. "Top Gun" (I feel the need, the need for . . . )
3. "Pride and Prejudice" (I'll take Matthew MacFadyen for my Mr. Darcy please)
4. "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" (another Matthew)
5. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"
5'ish favorite books:
1. "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Richard Bach
2. the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer (don't roll your eyes; I told you I had a teenage heart.)
3. "Roget's Thesaurus" (I know that sounds kind of weird, but I've always had one since I was a kid and I just love it.)
4. "A Year by the Sea" by Joan Anderson
5. The Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson (current - will change when I've finished them all. currently on number 4.)
5'ish favorite crushes:
1. Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon's character on NCIS. Smooth . . . )
2. Kevin James (aka Paul Blart Mall Cop, et al)
3. Matthew Goode
4. Bradley Cooper
5'ish favorite things to eat:
2. creme brulee
3. coffee cake
4. salted cashews (but I can't eat as many of them as often as I'd like; too many bother my tummy)
5. pierogi (with sour cream), gyoza, ravioli - any little filled dumpling-like morsel.
And I will, in turn, tag a few others:
Kiki (Kiki, if you have the time.)
Now, what are the ladies at Blog Camp up to?
2 weeks ago