Monday, May 4, 2009

Aspirations and Inspirations - Part One

I am just in awe of all the beautiful photography I see on the blogs I follow and the blogs I stumble upon out of curiosity, or accidentally, while "blog surfing." (SO much more fun than channel surfing by the way.) I have a digital camera, nothing fancy at all, and I've taken lots of pictures with it, mostly of my grandchildren and family vacations. I have made a few attempts at some still life photos, but I am totally an amateur (actually, is there something that's even beneath an amateur? I may not even be there yet.) But I want to learn!

So I thought that I would post a couple of my "less than amateur" photos here now. And in a few months, hopefully, I will have improved enough to share some new ones. Suggestions/criticism, and suggestions for resources on where to start are welcome! Thanks!








No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Please share!