Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If I were . . .





If I was a pen, I would write only love letters.

If I was a shoe, I would skip all day.

If I was a book, at the bottom of every page I'd say, "P.S. I love you."

If I was a spoon, I would always have a cup of coffee to stir.


If I was a pillow, I would be filled with the softest feathers and the sweetest dreams.

If I was a blanket, I would always feel like your mother's arms around you.

If I was a window, I would always find the sun to dance across your face.

If I was a watch, the time would always be "NOW!"

If I was a pocket, I would always hold a coin to share.

If I was a lipstick, I would always paint your lips with a smile.





2 comments:

  1. that pillow totally reminds me of the hilton in phuket.

    this is a good list.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Please share!