Thursday, May 14, 2009

List Lover's Thursday

This week's list:
Favorite combinations

I had this list ready to go, but it might get added to later tonight. What are your favorite combinations?

  • Dark chocolate and orange
  • Jeans and white t-shirt
  • Blue and brown
  • Hot bath and cool sheets
  • Bella and Edward
  • Prosciutto and melon
  • Honey and lemon
  • A road trip and an audiobook
  • Rock and roll
  • A good novel and a cup of tea
  • Strawberries and chocolate
  • Batman and Robin
  • Peanut butter and mayo
  • Miss Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy
  • Champagne and orange juice
  • Ginger snaps and orange juice
  • Cloudy days and reading
  • Yogurt and granola
  • Hugs and kisses
  • Photographs and mementos (displayed together)
  • Sedona and The Girls

5 comments:

  1. Oh Janet! This is a wonderful list! You've already named a few of my favorite such as prosciutto/melon, roadtrip/audiobook (I'm mad for audiobooks...here are a few of my own:

    *honey/butter
    *navyblue /lime green
    *rainy night/cuddling in bed
    *rainy sunday/mystery movie
    *coffee/honey
    *ice cream/pretzels
    *pedicure/new sandals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I love lists. I'll use the muse's format for mine to maintain continuity on the page:
    *yoga/meditation
    *sauna/massage
    *ginger/water
    *spot/lucky (my bostons)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls! Thanks for sharing your lists! It's all good! Next Thursday I think I'm going to do my list of favorite words. Just to get you thinking . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeans and white t-shirts. Even did a blog about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jules - I'm going to have to go find that! Coolness!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Please share!